So, recenty I’ve been noticing that my blog-rant about the annoying Rachel Ray (and many other Food Network ‘personalities’) has been producing big hits on this blog (ok, big hits for this blog, which is probably nothing compared to other well-known ones). This, of course, excites me since I used to get happy when we only had 13 hits a day. I decided to look at some of the “Search Engine Terms” that have helped people reach the post about Ray-Ray and I’ve come up with a list of the best ones (and nastiest, too):
- Rachel Ray Hot (wha-wha-WHAT!!?!?!??!)
- Rachel Ray Photo (ewww, why? Just turn on TFN, I bet she’s on RIGHT NOW)
- Rachel Ray Apron (does she ever wear one over that lovely too-tight, tucked-in mom-jean look? Why would she want to cover that up!?)
- Rachel Ray Large (?????)
- Rachel Ray Hairstyle (maybe they are meaning to look up “The Rachel” from the 90’s?)
- Rachel Ray Butt Pics (ummmmm….)
- Rachel Ray A$$ (uhhhhhhh….)
- Rachel Ray Fu%king (no joke… someone out in cyber-land was actually hoping to find something with this one – me, I just threw up a little in my mouth)
- I want to fu%k Rachel Ray (must be the same guy who came up with nothing after searching for #8)
- Rachel Ray + hate (must be a friend of ours)
And my FAVORITE “We Are Never Full” Rachel Ray Search Engine term is (drumroll, please):
10. Rachel Ray Bong (I could not even tell you how those three words would get anyone to our blog!)
I hope I have not offended anyone, especially if you are one of the ‘special’ people who have discovered “We Are Never Full” by typing in one of the above terms. Regardless of how you arrived, thank you for stopping by!
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POSTS YOU MAY ENJOY:
- NOOOOO! Could it Be? (Mario Gets Fired?)
- Rachel Ray – Maybe Hate is a Strong Word?
- Diversity Finally Comes to The Food Network
- Bon Appetit Magazineâ€™s â€˜Makeoverâ€™- Love It or Leave It?
- Sara Moulton Leaving Food Network for PBS