Watch out: The jock in me is about to be unleashed. I never would normally do this, but it’s been 28 frickin long years and I’m so tired. So, so tired and delirious. I’ve been watching the Philadelphia Phillies playoff and World Series games for what seems like my whole life the past few weeks. With this crazy election coming up, I have agita and sleepless nights even thinking about how close the race even is. I’ll feel like I’ll finally be able to sleep on November 5th (fingers crossed).
Regardless, I’m going to celebrate the Phillies first World Series win since 1980 by linking you to all of We Are Never Full’s posts about Philadelphia (and South Jersey)-related foods. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!! PS: I promise to never do another non-food related post again. Unless, of course, the Eagles pull off a miracle this year.
- Soft-Shell Crabs: An Mid-Atlantic Delicacy
- Philadelphia “Wooder” Ice
- Perfect Broccoli Raab
- Sausage and Pepper Sandwiches
- Pork Roll and Scrapple – The Dirty Culinary Pride of South Jersey/Philly
- White House Subs: Atlantic City, NJ