I usually wouldn’t bore readers with non-food-related things on our blog, but I figured some of you may be stopping by looking for some travel-related items. So, here are some pictures we took in Madrid. You can click on each to get a bigger view. I hope you will consider a vacation to Spain soon if you haven’t been already!
To read more posts about Spain, check out:
- The REAL Cocido of Spain
- Jamon, Jamon
- Fabada: A Mortal and Corporal Sin – But Worth It!
- Unusual Tapas We Ate in Madrid
- Tame Tapas We Ate in Madrid
- Cabrales Cheese: It’s a Bit of an Animal
- Vermut (Vermouth): Rediscovering an Old Classic
- CHORIZO, CHICKPEA AND POTATO SOUP
4 thoughts on “Oh Beautiful Madrid, How I Miss You! Some Non-Food Related Pictures”
Those pictures are beautiful!
Madrid is such an amazing city. 🙂
Oh geez… thanks so much for taking me there if only for a moment! 🙂 Lovely.
very pretty pictures!!
Greetings from Madrid!